Thomas Johnson Lower School, Bedfordshire

“I would like to say how delighted we are with the equipment you have already provided.  The pirate ship is an absolute success, with each year group relishing their “go” on it. It is in daily use. Likewise the extended trim trail has proved hugely popular, and I thank you for persuading me not to remove the old but viable section. This has meant that children have double the area of before, and plenty of room for active imagination.”

“The inclusion of these has transformed our playtimes with, I would say, 90% of children being active all of the time in any playtime, and the remaining 10% on any day enjoying our Sensory Garden or quiet area. This is a massive improvement on before, when children were less stimulated despite tradition equipment being available”

Marian Haimes, Headteacher